Bond Proposal Informational Meeting - December 16, 2013, 7:00 p.m., Listiak Auditorium
On December 11, 2013, the South Haven Board of Education will consider timelines for a May 2013 Bond proposal for the purpose of addressing critical needs in each of the District’s schools. Therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to attend an informational meeting. The meeting is intended to provide community members and parents with details of the proposal, rationale and timelines.
The meeting will be held at Listiak Auditorium on Monday, December 16, 2013, at 7:00 p.m. The agenda for the evening is as follows:
1. Vision (Video Presentation) - Dr. Herrera
2. Facility Critical Needs - Jeff Hoag, GMB
3. Scope of Bond - Dr. Herrera
4. District Comparison - Dr. Herrera
5. Committee Structure - Owen-Ames-Kimball
6. Community Feedback - Dr. Herrera
Your attendance and input would be greatly appreciated, and I look forward to seeing you on Monday.
Robert Herrera, Ed. D